We offer both introductory and advanced training in participatory action research, planning, and evaluation, across Canada and around the world. Contact us to discuss what this can bring to your work.
Training is designed for people involved in:
- Project development, planning, and evaluation
- Community-based research
- Workplace and organizational learning
- Facilitation of public engagement
In an Introductory Workshop, you can expect:
- Three days of process-based learning using cutting-edge tools for group-based inquiry;
- A chance to work on issues and problems that matter to you;
- Time to appreciate how the design of an inquiry builds on skillful means to select, sequence, and scale the use of tools to a particular context;
- Engaging and fun approaches designed to make participatory action research, planning, and evaluation easy to grasp, and even easier to use.
In an Advanced Workshop, you can expect:
We can also custom design a training process for your working group. The goal is to learn new tools and approaches to dialogue while doing 'real work' on specific projects, programs, evaluation plans, strategic plans, etc.
- Two days of small group work grounded in your plans and projects;
- A chance to deepen your skills in designing or co-designing an evaluation or community-based research project using SAS2 Dialogue tools and concepts;
- Coaching support, to help you make the transition to an independent practitioner or instructor.